This is an exciting opportunity for a Soldering Specialist to join a fast-growing technology company based in Cyprus. As a bright team player with service orientation and technology enthusiasm you will enjoy considerable responsibility for your own work. The work environment and projects are interesting as it is both opportunity to learn new skills, allows close involvement with R&D and making significant contribution to the future of the company. There are plenty of opportunities for innovation and introducing new product ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Solder surface mount components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.).
- Solder through-hole components.
- PCB troubleshoot and repair
- Maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
- Read and comprehend electrical and mechanical schematics and drawings for layout, assembly and routing of cables.
Requirements & Experience
- Any solder certificates considered advantage
- Minimum experience 2 years
- Excellent English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com