Research, design, develop, and test operating systems level software and network distribution software
for industrial, military, communications, and general computing applications. Set operational
specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements. Apply principles and techniques of
computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis algorithms.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and
• Develop software system testing or validation procedures.
• Contribute to software programming and development of Documentation.
• Consult with other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software
system design or maintenance.
• Work with databases [RDBMS/NoSQL]
• Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan implementation of a new system or
modification of an existing system.
FastAPI, Ruby, Bash, MQTT or other Queueing systems
System: Linux, systemd services, Docker
considered and advantage.
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and
computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and
technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and
production of various goods and services.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Telecommunications — Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of
• Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision
technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the
points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Excellent communication skills
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to
develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and
software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the
best solution and solve problems.
• Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems,
or products, including artistic contributions.
• Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new
knowledge to your job.
• Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com