Website Ceranext Ltd
Our SW Department is looking for an experienced Developer to join our community. We are a team of passionate developers working in an agile and collaborative manner to fulfil our R&D operations. As part of our team you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative environment pushing the limits of what is possible, evolving yourself, the team and our products.
Who we are looking for
- Passionate programmers, longing to learn new things and use new technologies.
- Eager to seek new challenges towards improving the design and performance of our systems
- Goal oriented personalities with great sense of organization and time management
- Team players willing to offer and receive from the collaboration towards the benefit of the team
- Collaborates well in a team environment. Able to convey solutions to internal and external stakeholders
What will you do
- Collaborate with our software developer team on service design and development
- Develop software and oversee the deployment of services across platforms
- Perform diagnostics tests and debugging procedures
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Work in an agile environment by taking responsibility for own tasks as well as estimating and tracking them
What you have
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or other relevant field
- At least 2 years experience with Modern C++
- Good perception of data structures, algorithms, Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Experience in multi- threaded/ multi – process development.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in microservices development.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with Linux platform development.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (python/bash)
- Experience with typescript will be considered an advantage
- Good understanding of network protocols.
- Comprehension of cryptography and security protocols
What will you get
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experiences
- Free daily lunch provision
- Private health insurance
- Continuous education and certification support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Participation in yearly bonus plan
- International, and supportive environment
- Engage with new technologies and innovative products
- Casual dress code
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org