Website Ceranext Ltd.
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing hi-tech company providing tailored made, smart communication solutions to an international clientele.
If you are passionate about programming, longing to learn new things and use new technologies, and enjoy pushing the limits of what is possible, then Ceranext is the right place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, challenging and creative environment where experimenting, messing up and starting over is acceptable.
- Responsible for development of product requirements, feature requirements, systems and performance analysis, conduct deep-dive customer sessions, new technology introduction of virtualized networks.
- Responsible for analyzing the customer requirements, converting them into system requirements and capturing of detail design for the development team.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Provides expert technical support in the pre-sales process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objectives.
- Translates and communicates complex technical design considerations between the sales team and carriers’ network business
- Educate our customers on new products and services both individually and in a team environment. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from HQ to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience in C/C++ development
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field or relevant research / development experience
- Knowledge of Telecom Architecture for LTE, UMTS, GSM
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Experience with protocol analyzers, test tools such as XCAL, QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers and Signal Generators.
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture
Remain nice to have:
- Experience with J-Diameter, Free Diameter, Strong SWAN
- Open Source contributions to relevant fields
- Hands-on experience with one or many of the following interfaces SH, CX, SLH, SLG
- Experience in penetration testing
- Good sense of humour; we embrace our people to express themselves in an authentic way
- Enjoy experimenting, messing up and starting over
- Customer Service and Support experience is an advantage
- Eager to learn and continuously improve
- Excellent English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experiences
- Free daily lunch provision
- Private health insurance paid by the company
- Udemy membership
- Participation in yearly bonus plan
- International, and supportive environment
- Engage with new technologies and innovative products
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org