Ceranext ltd is an R&D company specializing in software and electronics for telecommunications related applications and services. If you join Ceranext Ltd, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service.
Description: We are looking to recruit a Junior Project Manager for planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to complete specific projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills.
- Have effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with team members to ensure project success.
- Be analytical and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced working environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive issues and mandated deadlines.
- Knowledge of Predictive, Hybrid, and Agile Project Management methodologies.
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude and agile mindset.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft Project, Atlassian Jira.
- 2 years of working experience as Project Manager or a similar role leading complex technological product launches.
- Bachelor’s in business management, or Engineering.
Keys to success are:
- Communicating major milestones and identifying risks to stakeholders.
- Establishing objectives and implementing project management processes.
- Delivering high-end solutions on time, within budget, meeting quality standards and customer requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com