Adjust manufacturing machinery or equipment, using any combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical technologies.
- Processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution activities of organization.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance him/her self, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time
Nice to Have:
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software – SAP (will be an advantage)
- The ability to listen actively to and understand information and ideas presented.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific set of rules .
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Others — Providing guidance and direction to co-workers
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
What will you get
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experiences
- Free daily lunch provision
- Private health insurance
- Continuous education and certification support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Participation in yearly bonus plan
- International, and supportive environment
- Engage with new technologies and innovative products
- Casual dress code
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org