This is an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join a fast-growing technology company based in Cyprus. As a bright team player with service orientation and technology enthusiasm you will enjoy considerable responsibility for your own work. The work environment and projects are interesting as it is both opportunity to learn new skills, allows close involvement with R&D and making significant contribution to the future of the company. There are plenty of opportunities for innovation and introducing new product ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, maintain, modify and repair systems and lab equipment
- Assembly testing of final product will be required
- Undertakes planning of production related tasks
- Support, troubleshoot, maintain and improve high speed production
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Soldering and assembling RF hardware
- Ability to follow electrical and/or mechanical assembly instructions
Requirements & Experience
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- At least 1 year in a lab environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and develop plans to execute to satisfy daily operational needs while maintaining focus on longer-term strategic needs – Hands-on approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively interact with other Engineering disciplines and external contacts.
- Understand of electronic components and their functions.
- Skills on soldering and assembling of electronic and electro/mechanical device
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment using any combination of electrical mechanical technologies
- Excellent English
Remaining nice to have
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering knowledge will be an advantage.
- Prototyping knowledge & experience.
- Knowledge of raw materials
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com