Website Ceranext ltd
We are looking to hire a Junior Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for offering assistance in testing and maintaining our telecommunications solutions.
As a Junior Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer the candidate will execute test cases to ensure that our solutions meet the highest standards of quality both on component and system level during production at the company’s premises.
After delivery of the system to the client, the candidate may be required to travel internationally to the client premises for onsite support during deployment or in case of hardware and system failures. The candidate may be required to offer remote hardware support outside of standard working hours.
The candidate shall be able to work under high pressure and have an eye for detail regarding electronic troubleshooting, system level testing and have acute problem-solving skills.
- Minimum education level: Electronic/Electrical Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer or Equivalent
- Ability to debug hardware failures in a system and rapidly identify the root cause
- Solid knowledge of telecommunication GSM, LTE and UMTS technologies and basic networking protocols
- Ability to interpret electronic schematic diagrams and system block diagrams for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of general quality control procedures and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- High interpersonal skills, independent & self-reliant character with high initiative
- Excellent time-management skills and consistent ability to deliver on time
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality
- Familiar on working in Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as Python/Java/C for creating automated tests
- Telco or Wireless Communications experience with GSM, UMTS, LTE is a plus
- Prior experience using Electrical or RF Lab equipment will be considered as an advantage
- Be a holder of an EU Passport
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org