Website Ceranext Ltd.
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing hi-tech company providing tailored made, smart communication solutions to an international clientele.
If you are passionate about programming, longing to learn new things and use new technologies, and enjoy pushing the limits of what is possible, then Ceranext is the right place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, challenging, and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
• Involvement in entire software cycle: design, coding, reviews, testing, maintenance.
• Production code development, attention to concurrency, performance, stability.
• Test automation code development, attention to functional and unit tests.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to find, understand and apply respective 3GPP standards
• C/C++ cross-platform development
• Python and Bash scripting languages is mandatory
• Experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE networking is a significant advantage
• Knowledge of Agile methodology is an advantage
The successful candidate will:
• Join a small team to develop a challenging mobile telecommunications project with plenty of room for innovation
• Learn the major components of a large-scale communication system, develop and integrate new components
• Design new features on top of existing system according to business need
• Receive industry training and regular guidance
• Eager to learn and continuously improve
• Excellent English
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experiences
• Free daily lunch provision
• Private health insurance paid by the company
• Udemy membership
• Participation in yearly bonus plan
• International, and supportive environment
• Engage with new technologies and innovative products
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com